Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Time/Silent Excuses


๐ŸŽถWell, hello there. My it's been a long time. How I'm doing, o I am doing fine...
For those of you that don't know the melody above, it's an ole school (foreal) ole school by Dorothy Moore...
๐ŸŽถAin't it funny how time slips right on away...
                                     Year  2000

Time... Something that comes so quickly and once it passes, you can't get it back. Kinda like saying or doing something for or with someone. Once it's done, it's done. That time has lasped and you can't get it back. It's all done in time...

Well, the same applies to life which is time. You only have this time now in your life right, so my question is, what are you going to do with it? Are you going to hold onto pain and sorrow, OR, are you going to step into the present and make something happen?
Everything is time based. Work=Time based, School=Time based, Shopping=Time based, Relationship=Time based... Everything and everybody has a certain time to live. So, when/what will be the right time for you to live again.

Everyday, we're constantly being exposed to "Breaking News"... Something is always breaking. But just because it is breaking doesn't necessarily mean it has to break you. Just because you broke your left arm, does that mean you can't continue to function? No, you still have  other body parts that are willing and capable of functioning...
                                   John 3:16
Oftentimes than I care to recall, I used things of past pain to stop me from moving forward. Big Mistake... Everytime I wanted to move forward, I would remind myself of past pain, failures, etc and those thoughts  would cause me to fall back and convince myself that its not the right time... Honestly, it wasn't that it was the wrong time, if the truth is to be known,  the time was then, but because I used these reasons... 5,4,3,2,1... Anger, Fear, and Pain... I remained in pain, and I continued to listen to fear, and I continued to make the same mistakes, all because I was wrestling with time. Time was telling me to continue to move forward, but those 3 associaes (within me) listed above, had me convinced that it wasn't time. Yes, those three words have caused so much  heavy weight in my life. So much until at one point in my life I forgot how to turn the page. Instead of turning the page, I kept reading the same sentences over and over. And before I knew it, time had slipped right on away.

Yes, I know everything has a time and a season, but let me clear my throat, the time you spend waiting on time is actually your main time to prep, research you, your responsibilities, your dreams, your drive, etc., so when that season of your life comes(and believe me, it will), your renewed mindset (original), will experience your season,(s) in calmness. Why? It's simple... Once you free your mind of negative people, places, and things, and begin to step into your time, you will shine bright like a diamond! It's your time to love again, live again, be free again, be happy again, be YOU again. It is time for you to be the best version of you. And if others, for some strange reason don't care to participate, continue to celebrate YOU... Life is a journey that has a final destination. Are you going to allow time to slip away from you again? Or are you going to to tell life that the time has come for YOU to "Live YOUR Blessed Life"...  What's it gonna be..?
.                                   Year 2022

"Let's Talk About It "
iambecoming0822@gmail.com
life0_822 Instagram 
treasured possessions.org
Wall's Design 252-327-4938
*Time is like a precious jewel... Ponder on that
...and as always
Peace and Blessings ๐Ÿ˜‰

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

๐Ÿ‘‹๐ŸพGm! . Amen! What a good choice of topics on the eve of your birthday. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ 8/30/64. But if I may add, the time between life and death is very valuable!  "So, then, be careful how you live. Do not be unwise but wise, making the best use of your time because the times are evil. Therefore, do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is." Not saying we're being foolish but let's just try to make sure we're keeping God as our beginning and end to time. We can be careless at times. What we do in that dash (-)of time is so crucial to where we'll end up. Be assured though, He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day you die.
Love you! ๐ŸŽถHappy Birthday Eve๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ˜˜❤

Anonymous said...

Wow so true! Time definitely is a major factor. Many don’t realize how much of time we really do not have left or do they and just choose not to care/be silent. We need to understand we should value time and use our voice to tell it.

Anonymous said...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Wanda Little said...

AMEN......TIME waits on NO-ONE..

Anonymous said...

So true such amazing words to start my day and week ❤️

Anonymous said...

Beautiful young lady

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... ๐ŸŽถ" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...