Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Positive Love/Energy

🎢"I got sunshine on a cloudy day. When its cold outside, I got the month of May.I guess, you say, what can make me feel this way"...

Great Morning to You....
Mere words will never express the love I have for YOU... Thank you for celebrating the beginning chapter of #58 with me. The cards, calls, songs, text, jewelry, flowers, perfume, candles(my favorite), monetary, selfies, and yes the hugs. I was so happy glad... It was truly the most wonderful time of the year to me.
I enjoyed celebrating my BIRTHDAY with you!!!
 THANK YOU... 

Today is the last day of this month. Please make sure you fulfill your purpose for today. A new chapter is about to begin in your life. Seasons are about to change. Trees, grass, clothing, time, and temperature are all going to change. So, if these things are going to change, you must change also...
Letting go of the old and embracing a new and prominent season of your life should be your mission starting today. Free those that have hurt you by forgiving. Step into the new season with positive energy. The same positive energy that give to others, give to yourself. Begin to see yourself the way God sees you. He created you for purpose. Find your purpose and live the life intended for you... There is not another person on this earth that can give what you have to give. Why? Because you and I have different assignments that can only be carried out individually.

So, take time today, the last day of the month, and think about how you want your next season of life to be. It's all up to YOU... Make it strong and possible. Have a wonderful day. Again thank you for all the love each of you shared with me on my #58... πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
"Let's Talk About It"
iambecoming0822@gmail.com
chetocab@treasuredpossesions.org
Wall's Design 252-327-4938
*It all starts with YOU... MAKE IT HAPPEN 
... and as always
Peace and Blessings πŸ˜‰

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very encouraging ❤️

Anonymous said...

πŸ‘πŸ½

Anonymous said...

Amen ✌🏾

Anonymous said...

Great morning!! Glad u enjoyed your #58!! Amen πŸ™πŸ½ thanks and stay encouraged πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½ 😘😘 loved the encouraging words

Anonymous said...

Good morning,πŸ’•πŸ˜Š

Marlene Cox said...

Good morning πŸ’•πŸ˜Š

Anonymous said...

Good Morning ☀️ glad You enjoyed your birthday yesterday Shirley

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure. Glad you had a blastπŸ’•πŸ¦‹

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon I love the positive encouraging words Thank you πŸ₯°

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful I've enjoyed it and I thank you for creating your blog

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... 🎢" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...