Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Page 5... CHANGE/Self-Empowerment Day7

๐ŸŽถYou hear the voice of reasons telling you this and telling you that... Just hold onto your dream...

 Self-,Empowerment...Making a conscious decision to take charge of your destiny... Read it again if needed...

Giving yourself permission to become the better version of you...It can happen, but it can't happen without you... You are the first partaker of your destiny.

True story... For many years I walked in the shoes of pleasing everyone except myself. I went beyond the call of duty to make certain that everyone was reaching their goals. Everyone except me. Yes, it felt good to see others achieve their greatest, but deep within I was still empty. I was constantly pouring into others, but I was not being poured into. To the point that I lost me. Sure, I had an outward appearance that would make you believe that I was on top of the world, but how many of you know that smiling faces sometimes tell lies. I had a positive attitude for everyone except myself. Sounds familiar?
 As I stated earlier, this went on for years. Low self esteem, mental abuse, by the way, did you know that mental abuse is worse than physical abuse. Everyday for 4 years I absorbed mental abuse... UNTIL..
One day I decided to take me back. I made a conscious decision to love on me. I began to speak life into myself, and guess what, it's the best investment I could have invested in. I also learned that in loving me, some would resent me. Why? I was no longer accessible to them. I was no longer the puppet on their string, instead I became my own puppet. I found me again. And can I tell you that it feels good to be me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed pouring into others, and I will continue, but this time is better. How? I am taking time to pour back into me what I have poured into others. I have made a conscious decision to bring myself to a place of fulfillment within me. Will you start to do the same for yourself?
                               1John 4:4
Learning to challenge yourself to be a better version of you takes time, but within that time you can become who you were intended to be. Ignore the nay sayers, they are lonely control freaks, instead build off what makes you happy. Begin to like what you see when you walk pss the mirror. Your happiness/ fulfillment is not something you expect others to give you, (negative), happiness/ fulfillment is and always will be what you give to yourself. Begin to make decisions based on empowering yourself. After all, it's your destiny. No one can fulfill your destiny except YOU!
"Let's Talk About It"
iambecoming0822@gmail.com
chetocab@treasuredpossesions.org
Wall's Design 252-327-4938

*Dream your biggest dream and then become your dream... and as always
Peace and Blessings ๐Ÿ˜‰

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world

Anonymous said...

Great read! Hurting people hurt others. When your self esteem is high the negative of others/ circumstances will bounce right off!! Keep pounding Girl

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your story. We definitely never know what someone is going through.

Anonymous said...

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ Thanks for the encouraging words and yes we do have to speak life into our situation and believe that everything will be alright ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Anonymous said...

For sure... If you can't think positive about yourself, how do you expect others to. You must be first partaker of your life... Thank you for your insight.

Valerie Tyson said...

Allow it to be like water on a duck back...

Valerie Tyson said...

Everything that glitters isn't gold, and Every smiling face isn't happy...

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... ๐ŸŽถ" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...