Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, November 21, 2022

Inspiring... Day 21

๐ŸŽถ" you just keep on lifting me up, higher... you're my latest, I tell you you're my greatest, my latest, my greatest inspiration" Teddy P.

  'Inspiring'... when the result is that someone feels motivated.

... Am I my brothers keeper...

"I am so proud of you!.. Keep moving forward... You are awesome... You got this ... You're my hero... Make it happen... You are super cool"... These are just a few motivational phrases that sometimes helps to motivate each other.

Building a new and improved inner being takes both time and effort. In order to get what merely started with a thought, we must look beyond the naysayers and remain positive with one purpose, "achiever"... We must begin to encourage ourselves and others with kind words and deeds. Stay positive. Lift up someone today,.

Motivate and celebrate someone today. Lend a hand make a friend and remember that

"Let's Talk About It"
iambecoming0822@gmail.com

Mentor...
chetocab@treasuredpossesions.org

Classy Clothing Designer...
Wall Design 252-327-4938

* Yes I Am... I am my brothers keeper...and  as always
         Peace and Blessings ๐Ÿ˜‰

9 comments:

Dr P said...

We are to encourage one another every day (Heb 3:13), and it stats within. As we've learned on airlines, start with yourself then you Fan take care of others. Learn how to be encouraged so that you can know how motivate others.

Anonymous said...

Great day great Monday my encouraging word is The Helping Hand that someone might need and it doesn't cost a thing right

Anonymous said...

I will always try to stay encouraged. Trusting God is the answer to eyin my life. God's Plans!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Queen, The act of kindness goes a long way. Sometimes we may not feel like others deserve it, but it definitely goes a long way within. We just need to remember we once needed to be encouraged, so why not return the favor. Thank you for all you do ๐Ÿซ…๐Ÿพ

Let's Talk About It said...

Absolutely... Love/motivating is the shortest distance between two people

Let's Talk About It said...

Keep shining bright like a diamond

Let's Talk About It said...

Keep pushing Gorgeous... You got this

Let's Talk About It said...

Always find the good

Let's Talk About It said...

A kind word can change the melody to someone's sad song... Remember that

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... ๐ŸŽถ" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...