Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, February 27, 2023

2/27... Learning the traits of Narcissistic Person

Greetings Everyone...
๐ŸŽต"Her pretty smile but she was bad but I didn't know it All I knew eas what I could see... Moma took me to the side and said...Take time to know her...
                             Percy Sledge 

Well, we are approaching the end of another month. Time is really going fast...

So, my son suggested that I discuss Narcissism...
At first I was a little hesitant because I didn't want to offend anyone, but as I thought about it, I agreed to share what I know and maybe help someone begin the process of release and live again... So for the next couple of days(weeks) I will share some signs of a narcissistic person, as well as, my personal experiences I endured being involed a narcissistic relationship.
                                      ............
Some of the traits that Narcissistic People have are self centered, manipulative, never wrong, and the list goes on.
                                  Pay Attention 

Have a wonderful Monday...

Let's Talk About It with Valerie
https://linktr.ee/realtalkwithvalerie
iambecoming0822@gmail.com
https://0830letstalk.blogspot.com
valerietyson.glossgenius.com

Blogger...
Dr. Prinzez Teel
https://twithdrp.blogspot.com

Life Coach
chetocab@treasuredpossesions.org
Life Coach 
bookingcoretta@gmail.com
Creative Designer...
Wall's Design..252.327.4938

*If negative energy should come your way today, don't debate it, simply look at it and say NOT TODAY as you walk away...and as always Peace and Blessings ๐Ÿ˜‰


No comments:

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... ๐ŸŽถ" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...