Wikipedia

Search results

Friday, February 10, 2023

February 10, 2023... Super Bowl

🎡"im coming out, I won't the world to know got to let it show"..  Dianna Ross

Greetings Everyone... 
It's SUPER BOWL WEEKEND...
OH YEAH!!!! I am going for the EAGLES... Who are you going for?


Anywhooo...

Let's Talk About It... 
Our last discussion was based on the power of the mind. I had one viewer to ask me a question that I found to be interesting. The question was... "How do you change your thoughts ... Hmmm πŸ€”

Well, I was a little puzzled at first, but after careful thinking,  I then responded... "I can only speak from what worked for myself. What worked for me, may not work for you"

#1... I proceeded  to express the importance of changing the what I thought about myself. As I stated previously, there was a time in my life when I didn't love myself, but as I began to love on me, my thoughts changed and during the process, I realized that I also needed to...

#2... Change my surroundings. 
Oftentimes we remain in negative/toxic surroundings because of fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of what others may think, etc. But, in order to make things better, I had to  first look at myself and free myself of unproductive surroundings. This took courage but if I wanted change, I had to...
                  
#3 Changed my associates... Yeah, I know this may seem harsh, but if dismissing some associates that does not have the same/similar visions as I had for myself, I  had to exit.. stage left. The change that I desired required full commitment in order to experience change in a reality format  Regardless of what others may have said/thought, at the end of the day the question I whould ask myself was... "How bad do I want it"...

Remember thisπŸ‘‡πŸ½
Let's Talk About It with Valerie
iambecoming0822@gmail.com
0830letstalk.blogspot.com
valerietyson.glossgenius.com

Mentor...
chetocab@treasuredpossesions.org
Mentor...
bookingcoretta@gmail.com
Creative T-shirt Designer...
Wall's Design..252.327.4938

*If negative energy should come your way today, don't debate it, simply look at it and say NOT TODAY as you walk away...and as always Peace and Blessings πŸ˜‰


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great morning ☀️Oh yes that is definitely correct changing of people makes a difference thanks and great thought for today have a great day!!😊😊

Let's Talk About It said...

Indeed... Change surroundings changes you

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... 🎢" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...