Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, April 3, 2023

April 3... Depression Cont...

Greetings Everyone...

🎶"We are family, I got all my sisters with me"
            We Are Family... Sister Sledge

Well, we are approaching the closing of another month... WOW....

Today I want to continue discussing depression and how it may affect others. Again I say, depression is real.
As much as many of us may not want to accept it, the reality is that it is real. 

How do I know? Been there and believe me, its not something that is easily shaken. It takes time and a lot of will power to overcome something as serious as this. I can recall a time when I was in a session with other peers and someone stated that their life would be better if they were dead... My instant response was"how can you possibly know that your life will be better if you were dead"?... Have you died before? Crazy question, but legit...  The individual looked at me and said these words, "I died 5 years ago mentally, but today, your question, has made me realize that dead people don't know anything and since I'm not dead I can do things differently by changing my thoughts ".... We celebrated!!!
GLORY!!! Hallelujah... That was and still is a refreshing moment in time.

We are still in contact with each other. The individual has been married for 5 years, they have 2 children, and  their own Mental Health Organization. To God Be the Glory!!! 
Sometimes all it takes is a simple crazy question to persuade others to reconsider their views on certain things on the journey called LIFE...
                                  Enough said...

Let's Talk About It with Valerie
https://linktr.ee/realtalkwithvalerie
iambecoming0822@gmail.com
https://0830letstalk.blogspot.com
valerietyson.glossgenius.com

Blogger...
Dr. Prinzez Teel
https://twithdrp.blogspot.com

Life Coach
chetocab@treasuredpossesions.org
Life Coach 
bookingcoretta@gmail.com
Creative Designer...
Wall's Design..252.327.4938

*If negative energy should come your way today, don't debate it, simply look at it and say NOT TODAY as you walk away...and as always Peace and Blessings 😉





No comments:

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... 🎶" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...