Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, May 15, 2023

May 15... Silence is Golden

Greetings Everyone...

๐ŸŽถ"Do you love what you feel" Rufus Chaka Khan 

 In growing older/wiser, I have realized... Everyone will not celebrate your good news with you. Sure there are some that will celebrate and encourage you to continue to move forward. They are people that love to see others achieve...

On the other hand, there are those that will not celebrate with you and will in some way try to make you feel as though your good news is not worth celebrating. They are known to have a jealous spirit.

May I  strongly suggest to you that you keep your business to yourself  and 
                             Real Talk

Have  Marvelous Monday. Keep smiling knowing that the best is yet to come. 

Let's Talk About It with Valerie
https://linktr.ee/realtalkwithvalerie
iambecoming0822@gmail.com
https://0830letstalk.blogspot.com
valerietyson.glossgenius.com

Blogger...
Dr. Prinzez Teel
https://twithdrp.blogspot.com

Life Coach
chetocab@treasuredpossesions.org
Life Coach 
bookingcoretta@gmail.com
Creative Designer...
Wall's Design..252.327.4938

*If negative energy should come your way today, don't debate it, simply look at it and say NOT TODAY as you walk away...and as always Peace and Blessings ๐Ÿ˜‰



             


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great message. Some things as you said no matter how badly you want to share it with certain people you have to move in secret to guarantee it manifest.

Anonymous said...

That's really great lady keep move forward

Let's Talk About It said...

Yes indeed. Manifest and watch them weep

Let's Talk About It said...

Always... As the song goes... Aint no stopping us now.

Anonymous said...

I work 2 full time jobs the last 45 years different jobs cause trying to find wat I like n want to do and I did I work at nursing home I love it they my baby's I'm am at a point in my life I just want to give back I also have 4 private clients in the .mornings they are older range 69 to 84 I love helping them even on my private time find out bout loving life n the story they educate me on I love to cook clean o.c.d yes me wow my life now is so conformable I love life day by day but dnt get me wrong cause I still have that side that I'm me and I have a voice I thank God everyday for allowing me to be me and to praise him

Let's Talk About It said...

That is wonderful... Not everyone can say that they enjoy what they do. Finding your joy in helping others speaks volume. Thank you for sharing this inspirational testimony. Keep on keepin'on...

Robert Bowers said...

I like to share my goals with others. I feel in away they can help me achieve my goals. Of course I know you to tell. And who not to tell

Anonymous said...

Good morning I really enjoy reading your inspiring words of wisdom...It helps me on a daily basis. I may not say too much but just know I'm taking it all in ♥️ I really appreciate you. Moving in silence and keeping your business to yourself is the key to your peace and all that you has accomplish in life and it's ๐Ÿ†—

Let's Talk About It said...

Yes... It is very important that we share with those that has our best interest at heart. I love hearing of others great accomplishments. It makes me want to continue my journey also. Thank you for commenting ๐Ÿ™‚

Let's Talk About It said...

Thank you... Indeed moving in silence is good. Sometimes it's best until it is manifested. Know who has your best interest at heart and share it with them. Good news is sometimes hard to keep locked up. As the song goes... Said I wont gonna tell nobody, but I couldn't keep it to myself, about what the Lord has done for me... Keep smiling knowing that the best is yet to come.

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... ๐ŸŽถ" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...