Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

"You"

๐ŸŽถI like what I see when I'm walking pass the mirror... I'm a LADY so I MUST stay CLASSY.

Great Day to YOU... 
... Doing Just Fine. Hope you are.

For those of you that know me, you know that I am a Woman with many questions. I am constantly thinking, therefore questions are a part of me and my blogging. Each thought that we have comes with both a question and an answer. And with that being said, here's my questions...
     
"When did you stop loving YOU"? When was the last time you actually took time to love on YOU? I mean really love you. In spite of what others may think about you, when was the last time you enjoyed being comfortable in your own skin? Taking into consideration of the many distractions around us, and the different personalities we encounter on a daily basis, ask yourself this one question.
"When did you stop loving yourself"
 
 If you have been following my blogs, you should know of me well enough to agree that I am a firm believer in you being an ORIGINAL... Being you is the one thing that no one can take away from you.. Others may imitate, and become duplicates, but at the end of the day there is only one You. You are your greatest asset. Love YOU.
... When was the last time you actually had fun with yourself? I'm talking quality time with yourself. Dinner, movie, long drive. Just quality time with yourself. Has it been a month, a week, years? Seriously... When? Umm maybe you should try it. Its actually a pleasurable moment. Just think, there's no one rushing you to leave. You are on your own time. No restrictions as to what's next. Just enjoying life with/being you. Now to some of you this may sound a little uncommon, however, once you have experienced a few of life challenges, you get tired of sleeping, and you wake up. You wake up and start the process of  becoming YOU. You realize that life hasn't passed you by, there's still life inside of you, therefore, you rise to the occasion. What is the occasion? LIFE...You... Dreamer... It all begins and end with you... Dream your biggest dream, and then become your dream... "Take what you have leftover and build on that" Wow! Now that's something to talk about... So much that I believe I will say it again...
               "TAKE WHAT YOU HAVE LEFTOVER...
                      AND
                           BUILD ON THAT"... 
                              
And only YOU know what that WHAT is
               You are the only ARTIST of your PAINTINGS
What are your POTRAIT colors?

Let's Talk About It...
iambecoming0822@gmail.com
0830letstalk.blogspot.com
valerie.tyson@glossgenius.com
In search of a Mentor? Contact Chetocab @ treasuredposseions.org

* Free your mind and the rest will follow๐Ÿ˜‰... and as  always
Peace and Blessings 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

๐Ÿ‘‹๐ŸพGm! Loving you is great! I love me too! I'm so glad to know that God loves me more than anyone on earth can, even me. He loves you too! That's some love! Thank you God! Have a great day y'all! Love you!๐Ÿฅฐ❤๐Ÿ˜˜

Anonymous said...

I am realizing in the pursuit of happiness I had to pursue love first! When I began to fall in love with Jesus, He immediately showed me how to love myself. And all the other things began to follow. And my love for myself is more than I could ever ask for being good with who I am and living who I am Allie’s me to make the proper and appropriate adjustment needed for a better me.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon that is so true and when you really think about if you don’t love you who will I love this and I will surely start to take positive thoughts and apply them to my life! Keep letting God use you!❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

Loving yourself is essential. If you don’t love you , you really won’t know how to truly love someone else

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... ๐ŸŽถ" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...