Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Male Drama Part 2... Lessons for the Ladies

🎢Oooo, do it, oooo do it, oooo do it, DO THE HUSTLE

GREAT MORNING TO YOU GORGEOUS LADIES and CURIOUS GENTLEMEN.
 It's male drama at it's finest again

Please give me a thumbs up in the comment section if you remember the saying                          
                         " Players get Played"

OMG. This blog that I am sharing with you on today is true, it has unreal gestures and comedy at it's finest.
                                     ...
While in the grocery store again...  SMH... I think I may need to restart my delivery services of "Hello Fresh" IJS
     Anywho... I was trying to decide what to have along with my spaghetti, when up pops a  gentleman. He speaks, I acknowledge his greeting. He then strikes up a conversation. The conversation was interesting for maybe 2 minutes and then came the game...
                            ..............................
Him ...  You are so beautiful, is it possible for me to carve my number inside your heart? 
Me... I beg your pardon
Him...  My number is the only number I want you to remember from this point on. May we exchange numbers? 
Me... πŸ˜‚  You are comical. No, sorry
Him... Why dear
Me... Because your ringtone would ring "call from Potential Spam"
Him... Are you scared of me?
Me... Scared... Absolutely not. You're male drama, and I don't do MALE drama
Him...What do you mean?
Me... It's simple, I am not interested in carrying this conversation any further.
( In a nice way), and I walked away.
 I'm a LADY so I must stay CLASSY..πŸ˜‰
                          Male Drama 

Let's Talk About It...
iambecoming0822@gmail.com
valerie-tyson5822@blogspot.com
valerie.tyson@glossgenius.com
 
Seeking Mentorship. Contact
 Chetocab@treasuredpossessions

And as always...
Peace and Blessings 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anonymous said...

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anonymous said...

πŸ‘πŸ½

Anonymous said...

πŸ‘πŸ½

Anonymous said...

πŸ‘

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... 🎢" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...