Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Page 1... BALANCE/ You... Day 15

🎢"open my eyes and see the balance in everything"
Great Morning to you... It's Think About It Thursday.

Balance= a condition in which different elements are equal or in the correct proportions.

??? Using a a 3 way scale... If scale A weighed in at 40lbs, and scale B weighed in at 25lbs. How many lbs is needed for scale C  to bring balance at 100lbs?
Now that I have your attention... What does it mean to balance you? Wait a minute, let me back up... What kind of weight are you carrying that is causing your scale  to be unbalanced? Are you still carrying years of hurt, anger, disappointments,  unpleasant break ups, and yes even revenge tactics.

If you answered yes to any of the above examples, allow me to celebrate you..πŸŽ‰ Now I know some of you are wondering why I am celebrating those that identified with at least one of the unbalanced (unresolved) scales because number 1... you are human, and number 2..., you are one step closer to balancing your scale. How? By practicing Self awareness... Whenever you can admit to yourself that you have unresolved-supressed issues, your the first step of healing begins... *Note... This does not apply to everyone... Some may be well balanced, and that is great, ... I celebrate you as well πŸŽ‰.

There's no two people are alike, however, there are 2 or more people that struggle with unbalanced scales. Oftentimes than necessary, we as human beings have suppressed issues for so long until we are not aware that we are unbalanced. We are constantly trying new ways of improvement without checking ourselves to determine which scale is unbalanced.

                                 Romans 12:2

 One may ask where /how can I begin to balance my life? Change your thoughts... A changed mind can balance your scales. How?  Forgive yourself and then forgive that situation. Not only will it make you feel better, but it will also free up your mental space, and once that is clear, you are ready to heal, and live your life to it fullest potential. You will be able to tap into an over due passion that will help you learn to value yourself, and others. You will learn how to  love you again. You will begin to see the importance of your uniqueness. After all, you were created to serve others not duplicate others. You will begin to connect with you and your purpose. And once you begin to change inwardly, pay close attention as to how your life goes from having a toxic personality to having a nutric personality. You will lay aside the victim version of you and see yourself as victorious...
So, with that being said... Relax, Relate, and Release yourself into a world filled with possibilities of being the best version of you.

"Let's Talk About It"
0830letstalk.blogspot.com
chetocab@treasuredpossesions.org
Wall's Design 252-327-4938
*Don't forget to leave you answer pertaining to the scale in comment section... Don't overthink it... and as always
Peace and Blessings πŸ˜‰

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true we all have issues whatever they may be and we can all call on the same God in faith and believing no matter the problem. God can an will solve them all if we cast our burdens upon Him. God's Plans always work in us and for us if we have faith and believe. Bless His Name!

Anonymous said...

Vetta-Wow!!! I know I’m unbalanced in many ways that’s life. However that’s exactly what I’m working on for my own well-being. Thanks Val

Anonymous said...

So true when I started working on myself a lot has changed me I've learned the value of me I am Victorious I don't depend on things to rule my mind any longer I am becoming a well balanced woman!

Let's Talk About It said...

Being well within is the best medicine that money CAN'T buy...

Let's Talk About It said...

Make it happen Queen... You deserve to experience the best you...

Let's Talk About It said...

Absolutely

Let's Talk About It said...

Thank you... I will

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow I love this and tearing down is so great b/c God is able to build us back up thanks and enjoy your weekend!! πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Let's Talk About It said...

Yes, God is the author and finisher of our faith ... Tear down/ build up. We can't have one without the other ... They are life's best friend ...

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... 🎢" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...