Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, September 26, 2022

Page 1... Confident/Self Awareness... Day 26

🎢 "Sometimes you got to loose to win again"

It's Marvelous Monday... Hopefully everyone is well rested and ready to begin another week of positive, passionate, productive, possibilities... So let's get crumpπŸ˜„

 What does it mean to have confidence? I m not speaking on the cockiness or arrogant confidence. I'm speaking on the type of confidence that helps build your character. Your inner well beings...
What is it that drives you to want to be a better you? Is it the likes of other people (seemingly happy) lifestyle?
 Better yet, when/where did you become non important to yourself? These are three questions I had to ask myself on a regular basis in order to find my way back to me...
You, me, we, have all experienced some of life mental  issues. Don't play... Life has at some point caused each of us to partially give up on ourselves. Notice I said partially give up. Reason being... deep within us there lies a stronger you. What do you mean Valerie. There is a level of greatness within you that you haven't tapped into yet. What is that?  Confidence... It is defined as the ability to rely on ourselves to become who/what one desires to be ... You are so unique. You were created with and on purpose.
. Are you ready to release it?... Are you ready to see the things you've been hoping for but have not yet seen it come into reality. Start today. Let today be the day you realize who you really are. Well, Valerie, how do I get there?  5,4,3,2,1... acknowledge that you lost you.

On September 25th, as I was scrolling through my social media pages. I came across a reel  created by @dashhudson on Instagram. He spoke some very powerful words. One of the question that he asked  his followers was " Tell me one thing you love about yourself". Ummm... I thought about it and my response was this..
" The one thing I love about myself is the fact that I gave life another chance" Now some of you may want to re-word what I said, please dont. I said it  the way I meant it. I gave life another chance, NOT life gave me another chance. Understand, life never gave up on me, I gave up on life. Instead of of embracing my life, I embraced the life others wanted me to be. 
Everday, life would tell me that I was fearfully and wonderfully made. It would speak greatness inside me me, but I couldn't hear it because I so wrapped up in being someone else. 
One day while doing my norm, I heard life speak 3 words to me... "Choose Life Again... Wow... What an eye opener . These 3 words, (eyes opener) helped me see myself in a totally different perspective. I tapped into my worth, and boy o boy, do I love my worth. I found a way to love again, live again, be me again...What a wonderful thing. To be the original you with you, for you, and by you... Life never gave up on me, I gave up on life. BUT I came to my senses and gave life another chance...
 
 What about you? Are you ready to give life another chance? Are you ready to be you?  Realize that you can only be the greater you by being true to you. Deep within you is a caring, compassionate, kind, loving, understanding person.  Share it with people that know and respect your worth..Choose to give life another chance... You will be so glad that you did... I am...😍
"Let's Talk About It"
0830blogspot.com
chetocab@treasuredpossesions.org
Wall's Design 252-327-4938

* I didn't know I was me until... πŸ™ŒπŸΎ... and as always
Peace and Blessings πŸ˜‰

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Peace and Blessings πŸ™

Anonymous said...

Great day great Monday all I can say to this is wow wow thank you

Let's Talk About It said...

Yes indeed... Lost me due to other people opinions... No more

Let's Talk About It said...

Peace and Blessings

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... 🎢" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...