Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Page 4... Trust/Yourself... Day 6

                           Do you trust yourself?

🎶"Look what you've done, look what you've done in me.You spoke Your truth into the lies I let my heart believe. Look at me now, look how You made me new"
                              Tasha Layton

Understand when I ask do you trust yourself is not to be taken as trusting you.  My question is do you trust the power that lies within you. Are you trusting Who you claim to believe or are you trusting the words of what others suggest you believe?

Oftentimes we wait on a word from others to pursue a desire we have for ourselves. Even though we may have a vision for ourselves, many of us delay the vision because we are waiting on confirmation through the mouth of someone else. Well, if you really think about it, the need for someone to confirm your vision is in reality a lack of trust within yourself. Why do I say that?  I'm so glad you asked...
Putting/waiting to be confirmed by another human concerning your vision is like telling God that you trust Him partially. That is so wrong. What makes you believe God can speak to others concerning you but can't speak to you directly. What makes you feel the need to be validated by another human being? 
Example...Inward voice... "For I know the plans I have for you say the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future"..
Outside voice "God told me to tell you that He has great plans for your future"... Understand both voices spoke the same thing but for some reason, you were more receptive of the outside voice opposed to the inward voice. Why is that? Do you need confirmation for everything, or can you Trust the inward you? Your inward trust is a reflection of your outward actions.
                          Jeremiah 29:11

Please don't misunderstand me. I am by no means suggesting that everytime you hear a voice speaking inwardly that you are to dive in. No. What I am saying is trust the inward man. Trust yourself. Listen closely to what is being spoken directly to you from within. Stop waiting to be confirmed and just believe. Trust yourself(inward you) to the point that if no one ever validates/confirm you, you will achieve the mission set before you simply because you learned to trust the Author of of Trust.


"Let's Talk About It"
iambecoming0822@gmail.com
chetocab@treasuredpossesions.org
Wall's Design 252-327-4938

*🎶"Alright it's gonna be alright... Alright, together we can make this journey" Zapp... and as always
Peace and Blessings 😉

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great day great Thursday and all I have to say today is yep

Anonymous said...

👋🏾Gm! Ok, ok, ok, let's not beat around the bush. That inner voice you're talking about is God so, yes, follow your heart as He tugs. That takes having a relationship with HIM in order to "hear" from HIM. (I'm not saying he doesn't speak to the unbeliever because I believe He does) What I'm getting at is that there's also a deceiving voice. We've got to know how and when to decipher between the two. Having that right relationship with God will guide you into making right decisions. Psalms 139:23-24 "Search me oh God and know my heart,try me and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way(HIS WAY) everlasting."
Have a great day! ❤😘

Anonymous said...

Good morning Queen, trusting your inner strength and inner voice when it is God speaking will never steer you wrong. This is when you will be the best YOU you can be. 💜

Anonymous said...

Amen Trusting Myself love this

Anonymous said...

Amen❤️

Anonymous said...

Amen..Blessings to you ❤️

Let's Talk About It said...

Absolutely

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... 🎶" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...