Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

02-01-23. Penomenol Woman... Black History Month

Greetings Everyone...

Happy New Month and Happy Black History Month..
Black History is a time of reflection as to where we as African Americans have come from and a time of action  as to where we are headed.

Today I would like to pay special tribute to the women. Ladies if you're out there lend me your ears...I want to remind each of you just how special you are.  Whether you are African American, Hispanics, Caucasian, Asians, Italian, whatever your culture may be, You are BEAUTIFUL ..You are kind, you're unique, you're smart,  You are a prize above rubies. You're the Proverbs 31 woman,  that virtuous woman.

I say these things to because of your uniqueness. 

So as a reminder I would like to share with you a snippet of poem written by Dr. Maya Angelou  as a reminder of your uniqueness.
...
"Pretty Women often wonder where my secret lies.. I'm not cute or built to fit a fashion model size, but when I start to tell them, they say I'm telling lies, I say..
Its inthe reach of my arms, the span of my hips, the stride in my steps, the curve of my lips... I'm a woman, phenomenally, phenomenal woman, (now ladies point to yourself and say) that me"...

Remind yourself of this daily... You are extraordinary...
Have a wonderful day everyone, keep smiling
... and as always
Peace and Blessings πŸ˜‰

Let's Talk About It
iambecoming0822@gmail.com
0830letstalk.blogspot.com

*If any negative energy should come your way today, don't debate it, simply look at it and say "not today" as you walk way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great morning I will say yes indeed we are all unique in our own way I Thank GOD each and every day for being unique and virtuous I tell you very powerful!!πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½ Have a great day!!😊😘

Anonymous said...

Indeed... We are...

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... 🎢" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...