Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Page 8.... Trust/Love... Day 13

๐ŸŽถ"What's love got to do got do do with it what's love but a secondhand emotion" Tina Turner...
                                "Let's Talk About It "
It was 1993 and every heart broken female was singing this song... Singing a song from pain of either physical or mental abuse. There was not a woman anywhere that did not know the lyrics to this song... "Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken ". O my, I remember it like it was yesterday. I had just ended a relationship with someone. A relationship that was one sided. A relationship where his mouth said one thing, but his actions showed another... Ump, thank God for deliverance.. After being hurt time after time after time, I asked him that famous question... "Whats love got to do with how you treat me? Nothing... O my, what a lesson. A lesson that I am still cleaving to. A lesson that taught me that inspite of all I endured, love ( not his kind of love), but the love for myself, had everything to do with it.

You see, it was through the disappointment, that love taught me one thing. Know your worth and keep moving forward. Was it difficult at first? Sure it was. I categorized every man as my ex... However, as time progressed, I realized that comparison was only causing me pain. The kind of pain that made me angry.
But with time and self development, I learned that love was not something that appeared, love was/is a life lesson.

You see, it was love that rescued me from being a cold hearted person. It was love that made me become a better person. How? I began to love me. Loving me made me love others. Loving me caused me to see others in a new way. No longer do I compare, instead I respect, smile and give/show them the greatest gift that money can't buy.  Unconditional love...  No comparison, no anger, no revenge, no expectations, just the simple motto... treat people how I want to be treated. And guess what, it feels so good...
So the next time someone approach you with what's love got to do with it, tell them this... Living He loved me, dying He saved me, buried He carried my sins far way. Rising He justified, freed me forever, one day He's coming back, one glorious day.... And once you/they comprehend that thought, I promise you, loving yourself and  others, in spite of, becomes contagious...

Have a wonderful day. Keep smiling... Show/give love even to those that are clueless that love has everything, and I mean everything to do with it.๐Ÿ˜˜

Contact information...
iambecoming0822@gmail.com
chetocab@treasuredpossesions.org
Wall's Design 252-327-4938
 
*Give what you want in return... Give love... and as always
Peace and Blessings ๐Ÿ˜‰

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Read!! Luke 6:38 Keep Pushing!❤️

Anonymous said...

Good morning good points of view

Anonymous said...

❤️❤️❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Anonymous said...

Good morning love is not love until you give it away....What's love got to do with it....Everything ❤️

Anonymous said...

Great day great Friday loving it loving it all

Let's Talk About It said...

Yes indeed... Never stop and never give up on love. Love is pure... It is everlasting...

Let's Talk About It said...

Life lessons

Let's Talk About It said...

Absolutely... EVERYTHING

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing ❤️❤️❤️ What love have to do with it... Absolutely everything❤️

May 17... From Minor to Major

Greetings Everyone... ๐ŸŽถ" Glow of Love"... Change feat. Luther Vandross Its Wonderful Wednesday!!  Just want to leave ...